Jennifer Fuselier, CPA, is an Associate Director in P&N's Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Jennifer joined the firm in 2010.
With over twelve years of public accounting experience, Jennifer has served a wide range of clients, including various not-for-profit organizations, governmental entities, charter schools, and others. Jennifer performs financial statement audits, single audits, agreed-upon procedure engagements, and other services for these clients. She oversees fieldwork for audit clients and works closely with the firm’s directors and client personnel to ensure timely and professional engagements.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Member, LCPA Not-for-Profit Issues Committee
- Member, LCPA Women's Committee
- Board Member, Treasurer, A Studio in the Woods
- Board Member, Academy of Our Lady
- Member, Young Leadership Council
- Graduate, Leadership Jefferson, Class of 2018