Jennifer Z. Mistretta, CPA, CGMA, MBA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2012, she had six years of experience at a local public accounting firm.
Jennifer's experience includes serving as a leader on engagements for healthcare, non-profit, governmental and private entities. She oversees fieldwork for audit clients and works closely with the firm’s directors and client personnel to ensure timely and professional engagements. Additionally, she assists with training of new staff as well as oversight of those who are studying for the CPA exam.
Jennifer currently serves on the AICPA sub-committee for the financial accounting and reporting section of the CPA exam.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Member, AICPA FAR (CPA exam) sub-committee
- Board of Examiners, AICPA Financial Accounting & Reporting Subcommittee
- Member, AICPA Student Recruitment Committee
- Member, LCPA Membership Committee
- Chair, LCPA Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Member, LCPA Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Member, AICPA Government & Non-Profit Training Program Planning Committee
- Graduate, AICPA Leadership Academy
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, New Orleans Regional Leadership Institute (NORLI)
- Board Member, Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropies, Inc.
- National Vice President, Finance, Sigma Alpha Iota
- Graduate, Leadership Jefferson
- Member, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Accounting Department Advisory Board