James A. (Jim) Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, is a Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm, Jim was a shareholder and leader of a Hattiesburg-based valuation and litigation services practice.
With over 40 years of experience in public accounting, he has broad experience in tax, audit, and management advisory services. Jim focuses in the areas of business valuation services, lost profit analysis, personal injury/wrongful death calculations, shareholder disputes, marital dissolution, and wrongful termination/employment discrimination.
Jim is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Mississippi (License No. 2168), Louisiana (License No. B-14,269), and Alabama (License No. 9301-R).
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Banking and Finance, Mississippi State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Forensic & Valuation Services Section of the AICPA
- Member, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chairman, Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Commitee - Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chairman, Litigation Services Committee - Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Academy of Economic & Financial Experts
- Member, National Association of Forensic Economics