Johnathan Thibodeaux, CIA, CISA, is a Consulting Manager in the P&N Control and Risk advisory group. Johnathan began his career with P&N in 2016.
Johnathan has experience in conducting internal controls based projects, as well as Information Technology (IT) and Information Systems (IS) security assessments for a variety of organizations, including publicly traded organizations. He has experience conducting outsourced and co-sourced internal audit engagements, BSA/AML compliance assessments, ACH compliance assessments, operational and compliance audits, IT general controls assessments, internal control assessments, SOC 1 and SOC 2 exams, agreed-upon procedures (AUP) engagements, risk analyses, best practice assessments, and reengineering of processes/functions. In addition, he has experience with financial statement IT processes, including FDICIA IT controls testing.
Johnathan has experience in key aspects of internal audit engagements, including review of internal controls, interviewing client personnel, assessing the possibility of fraudulent activity, developing test procedures, scripting the report, and presenting the report and other matters to client management and oversight committees.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Internal Audit Concentration, Louisiana State University
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) - Baton Rouge chapter
- Chapter Secretary, IIA - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Chapter Certification Chair, IIA - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, ISACA - Baton Rouge chapter
- Ticket Verification Coordinator, Annual St. Jude Baton Rouge Dream Home - Baton Rouge