Julie Madere, CPA, CGMA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2015, she served as a financial accounting manager at a large health care organization and worked for a Big Four accounting firm.
Julie has over 15 years of accounting experience including performing and supervising audits in various industries, including employee benefit plans, manufacturing and distribution, healthcare, insurance, and not-for-profit entities.
Julie has experience in all aspects of an audit engagement, including planning, evaluation of internal control systems, substantive audit testing, supervision, and preparation of financial statements and note disclosures.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Finance, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, Louisiana State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants - Baton Rouge Chapter - Emerging CPA Committee
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants