Katherine Clements, CAPM, is a Manager in P&N's Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2013, she was an Executive Team Leader for Target.Katherine has six years of professional experience in providing project management and compliance review services in data-intensive projects across a variety of industries, including healthcare, higher education, hospitality, settlement funds, and others.
Katherine uses knowledge gained through obtaining the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential as well as her diverse experience to successfully lead teams, improve processes, and deliver quality results.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Associate in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science, Management, Louisiana State University
- Communications, Project Management Institute - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Rotaract Professionals of Baton Rouge
- President, The Vision 21 Foundation
- Secretary, The Vision 21 Foundation