Katherine Nesser is a Manager in the P&N Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Katherine gained experience at a Management Consulting Firm.
Katherine has extensive experience in project management, change management, change control, application testing and training, talent development, recruiting and marketing. Her focus on quality and timely services positions clients for success during business transitions and growth.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Practitioner
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified Practitioner
- Master of Business Administration, Public Administration and International Business, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications, Louisiana State University
- Certificate of Achievement, Introduction to FEMA Operational Planning, Emergency Management Institute
- Certificate of Achievement, Introduction to FEMA Individual Assistance (IA), Emergency Management Institute
- Graduate, 2012 John W. Barton, Sr. Community Leadership Development Program
- Member, Society for Human Resources Management
- Volunteer, Highland Road Elementary Reading Friends