Keith Crews, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. He joined the firm in 2008 and became a Director in 2016. Prior to joining P&N, Keith worked for a Big Four firm and a local accounting firm in Dallas.
Keith serves private and public clients in all areas of tax planning and compliance. He routinely consults in matters regarding tax due diligence, mergers & acquisitions, and FAS 109/ASC 740. His diverse client base includes financial institutions, manufacturing and distribution, real estate and construction, professional service, and broadcast media firms.
Keith's clients include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, and estates, as well as individuals. He has experience advising owner-managers and family groups on company and personal tax planning as well as estate and succession planning.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Investor Development Committee Member, Baton Rouge Area Chamber