Kelly C. Hidalgo, CPA is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Kelly joined the firm in 1993 and became a director in 2009.
Kelly is responsible for the supervision of staff accountants on numerous audit and consulting engagements. He has also worked directly with client management to redesign the accounting department structure and procedures to achieve efficiency.
He has worked with consumer finance companies to provide assurance services as well as consulting services to provide operational improvements. He has also worked with these companies to assist in obtaining operating lines of credit or other forms of financing.
Kelly works extensively with multi-entity and multi-divisional reporting systems and is familiar with the requirements to combine or consolidate such data. His client responsibilities also require him to be familiar with GAAP reporting and disclosure requirements.
He has also worked directly with agricultural cooperatives, mills, and the other agricultural organizations to assist with their reporting requirements.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Financial Services Association
- Member, Louisiana Finance Association
- Member, Texas Consumer Finance Association
- Member, Resident Lenders of North Carolina
- Member, Georgia Installment Loan Association
- Member, South Carolina Financial Services Association
- Member, National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- Member, St. Jude Catholic Church