Kelly E. Helffrich, MST, CPA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Tax Services Group. She joined the firm in 2007.
With over ten years of public accounting experience, Kelly’s experience includes assisting individual, corporate, partnership, trust, non-profit, estate, and gift tax clients in tax preparation and review, planning, and consulting. She serves clients in a variety of industries.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Taxation, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, University of New Orleans
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Not-for-Profit Section
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Chair, LCPA Career Awareness Committee
- Member, LCPA Career Awareness Committee
- Member, LCPA Financial Literacy Committee
- Member, LCPA Restaurant & Hospitality Committee
- Member, LCPA Not-for-Profit Issues Committee
- Member, Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance