Kim Chauvin, PMP, CSM, is a Manager in P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2017.
Kim is dedicated to disaster management and recovery project work related to project management support, appeals, policy, compliance, QA/QC and special projects. Kim leads the team providing review and analysis of the complex appeals filed with the Restore Louisiana Program. She worked with all stakeholders to provide visibility into issues and propose policy application and/or amendments.
Kim has 25+ years of cross-functional leadership, corporate management, and field experience in data analysis, problem-solving, training, customer service, vendor relations, regulatory compliance, general administration/operations, and project and program management.
Education & Certifications
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Project Management Professional
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Louisiana State University
- Past President of the Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Chapter, Project Management Institute
- President/Chairman of the Board, Baton Rouge Chapter, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- VP of Finance; Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Chapter, Project Management Institute (PMI)