Kristi Marionneaux, CPA, CGMA, CIA, is an Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group.
Kristi leads the Client Accounting Services (CAS) area which consists of outsourced accounting services, accounting staff augmentation, and other accounting projects related to process design, resource leverage, and efficient use of technology. Kristi has been with the firm since 2008 and has over 13 years of experience. She also has experience in internal audit-based projects including operational, financial, and compliance audits, internal control reviews, risk analysis and best practice reviews.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Intacct Certified Consultant
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Concentration in Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors