Kristin Bourque, CIA, is a Manager in P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2007.
Kristin has extensive experience in conducting audits of business processes and controls, developing and conducting assessments to mitigate risk. She also has a depth of experience in fraud prevention, monitoring and data analytics. She possesses vast knowledge of internal audit procedures and internal controls. She focuses on identifying and evaluating business risks, providing project management applications for business processes and providing recommendations for internal control improvements. Kristin has served clients in various industries, including publicly traded companies, governmental, higher education, healthcare, and financial.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Internal Audit Focus, Louisiana State University
- President, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Co-Vice President of Programs, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter