Lauren Smith Hensgens is an Associate Director in P&N's Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm, Lauren worked for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana and was a partner at a Louisiana-based law firm. Lauren works with large project teams on federal and state contracts and private party settlements from start-up to closeout to identify operational and legal issues that arise in complying with program and/or federal and state requirements. She works closely with all stakeholders to ensure timely communication, quality services from the P&N team, and compliance with contractual and program requirements. Lauren has extensive experience managing litigation by working with interested stakeholders and litigating cases arising out of business and commercial matters, including contract disputes, consumer credit and privacy issues, and unfair trade practices and unfair competition.
Lauren plays in integral part of operationalizing and ensuring the success of large scale projects across the country.
Education & Certifications
- Juris Doctor
- Law, Paul M. Hebert School of Law, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Phi Kappa Phi, Louisiana State University
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section Council Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital Fundraising Committee, Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital
- Sustaining Member, Junior League of Baton Rouge