ArticleSet a Clear Path Forward with Change Management
LeAnn Ragusa, CSM, CSPO, is an Associate Director on the Change Management Team in the P&N Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2021.
LeAnn has extensive project management and change management experience and has provided these services for both small and large-scale projects. LeAnn is an exceptionally skilled policy manager and has served as a key player in project governance and process development for multiple programs. Outside of policy and procedure, LeAnn has considerable experience in strategic planning, system implementation, training, and managing project operations.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Bachelor of Arts, Management, Majored in Disaster Science and Management, Louisiana State University
- Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts, On the President's list, member of the Phi Theta Kappa Academic Honor Society, Baton Rouge Community College
- Member, Association of Change Management Professionals
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, Scrum Alliance
- Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club of Metro Louisiana
- Board Member, Better Business Bureau