Liana Coolman, CPA, is an Associate Director in P&N’s Consulting Services Group of the firm’s New Orleans area practice. She joined the firm in 2021. With over 14 years of experience, Liana has proven expertise in the fields of project management, budgeting, and financial management. Additionally, Liana has a focus in strategic planning, process improvement, and business strategy.
Prior to joining the firm, Liana developed and managed large custom residential projects exceeding $60 million in the construction industry in Los Angeles, CA, as well as implemented operational projects as a Senior Analyst for the federal government in Washington, DC.
Liana is currently a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Master of Business Administration, University of Miami
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Florida
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)