Lilly H. Fincher, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Tax Services Group. Prior to joining P&N in 2008, Lilly worked at a small accounting firm in the New Orleans area.
Lilly's experience includes assisting individual and business clients in tax preparation, planning, financial statement preparation and consulting. Lilly serves a variety of clients, including small businesses, closely-held businesses, professional services entities and non-profit organizations. Lilly works with many of our clients assisting with preparation of compilations, financial statement analysis and bookkeeping services.
Originally from Belize, Lilly is fluent in Spanish and has been a resident of New Orleans for over 20 years.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Taxation, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Treasurer/Secretary, Hispanic Young Professionals of Louisiana (HYPLA)
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Director of Education, Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance
- Volunteer, Louisiana Children's Museum
- Volunteer, American Heart Association
- Volunteer, New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
- Volunteer, National Kidney Foundation
- Volunteer, New Orleans Oyster Festival