Lindsay Watts, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2010.
With over eleven years of experience in public accounting, Lindsay's professional experience includes performing and supervising audits in various industries, including employee benefit plans, financial institutions, and insurance risk pools.
Lindsay has experience in all aspects of an audit engagement, including planning, evaluation of internal control systems, substantive audit testing, supervision, and preparation of financial statements and note disclosures.
Additionally, Lindsay is highly involved in the firm's college recruiting efforts.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Master of Business Administration, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants