Lisa Bernard, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, is a Manager in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was an accountant with a Hattiesburg-based valuation and litigation services practice.
Lisa provides a range of valuation and litigation support services for clients. The valuation services are primarily for estate and gift tax purposes, purchases and sales of businesses, and equitable distribution and community property related to divorces. The litigation support services consist of estimating damages in personal injury and wrongful death actions.
Lisa is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Mississippi (License No. 4465).
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Master of Accountancy, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting, University of Southern Mississippi
- Member, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee - Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners