Louise Henry, CIA, CFE, is an Associate Director in P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2008.
With over 10 years in public accounting, Louise has extensive experience in conducting and overseeing fraud investigations and providing value to clients through consulting services related to fraud detection, deterrence, prevention, monitoring, and data analytics. She also has a depth of experience in conducting internal audits of controls and processes and performing assessments to mitigate risk. Louise has served clients in a variety of industries including governmental, healthcare, non-profit, higher education, and class action settlements.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Concentration in Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Vice President of Programs, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Secretary, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Vice President, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - New Orleans Chapter
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners