Louise Henry, CIA, CFE, CRMA is an Associate Director in P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2008. Louise has over a decade of professional experience focused on internal audit and anti-fraud, waste, and abuse services. She serves clients in a variety of industries including governmental, higher education, healthcare, non-profit, and disaster recovery management.
Louise has extensive experience in supervising internal audits of controls and business processes, performing assessments to mitigate risk, overseeing the execution of internal audit plans, and communicating results to audit committees and senior management.
Louise has significant experience in developing and recommending improvements of anti-fraud, waste, and abuse processes within large programs and mid-size organizations. She has conducted and provided oversight of investigations and provides added value to clients through services related to fraud detection, prevention, and monitoring through the use of data analytics. Additionally, Louise frequently presents on various fraud-related topics.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified in Risk Management Assurance
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Concentration in Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- President, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Vice President, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Secretary, Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Vice President, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - New Orleans Chapter
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners