Madison Field, CFE, CVA, is a Forensic and Transaction Advisory Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group.
Madison’s practice focuses on forensic, valuation, and transaction advisory services for attorneys, businesses, and individuals. Madison provides advisory services in commercial and individual economic damage matters, matrimonial dissolution matters, and performs valuations of privately held businesses. Madison has experience performing business valuations in disputes, tax planning, and transactions. Madison has experience providing financial consulting services for due diligence, financial modeling and cash flow analysis, forensic accounting and asset tracing, and investment and retirement benefits analysis.
Madison has overseen and contributed to numerous written opinions related to forensic accounting, economic damages, and valuation matters. Madison speaks locally on forensic and valuation topics, and he brings considerable training and experience to projects through his study to obtain the National Association of Certified Valuation Analyst’s Certified Valuation Analyst credential (CVA) and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners’ Certified Fraud Examiner credential (CFE). Additionally, Madison is active member and leader of Louisiana State Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, Millsaps College
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Cum Laude, Excellence in Finance, Millsaps College
- Louisiana State Chapter Vice-President, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Louisiana State Chapter President, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Board Member, Louisiana Pet Pantry