Mark D. Staley, PMP, is a Director with P&N and the leader of the firm's Consulting Services Group. He became a Director in 2012. Prior to joining P&N, Mark worked for a consumer packaged goods manufacturer-distributor as an IT Manager and was a Senior Consultant with a big four international consulting firm.
Mark has over 20 years of professional experience in delivering and leading large programs and projects to help organizations meet their operational goals in a broad range of business initiatives to tackle complications, improve process efficiencies, reduce overhead and increase revenue. He is a decisive business leader who works and communicates effectively with all levels, articulates complex issues simply, and combines strong business acumen with the ability to conceive profitable and efficient solutions utilizing technology.
Mark has spent his career working with organizations across many industries including: legal, healthcare, higher-education, consumer packaged goods, telecom and high-tech manufacturing. He has extensive program management and project management experience directing and participating in all phases of the project life-cycle for multi-year multi-phase engagements. He assists clients in the areas of business strategy, process reengineering, operational and financial data analysis, disaster recovery programs, legal settlement administration, and IT transformation for enterprise applications, reporting/analytics, data management, and custom solutions.
Education & Certifications
- Project Management Professional
- SAP R/3 Certified Consultant
- Siebel Certified Consultant
- Certified Sage Software Consultant
- Bachelor of Science, Information Systems and Decision Science, Louisiana State University
- Past President, Project Management Institute, Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Professional Advisory Council, Baton Rouge Area Foundation
- Real Men Wear Pink, American Cancer Society
- Former Member, United States Tennis Association
- Past Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Green