Mary Bailey, CPA, is an Associate Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group and the Tax Services Group. She joined the firm in 1996, and became an Associate Director in 2014. Prior to joining P&N, Mary worked for a Metairie CPA firm for thirteen years.
Mary has valuable experience in all aspects of an audit engagement, including planning, evaluation of internal control systems, substantive audit testing, regulatory compliance testing, supervision and monitoring of staff, and the preparation of the financial statements and footnote disclosures. Mary serves as manager on various governmental and non-profit audit engagements. Mary also has experience performing tax services for individuals and businesses.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Medical Technology, University of New Orleans
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, First United Methodist Church of LaPlace