Mary Minor Butler, CPA, CIA, is a Manager in P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2013.
With over 5 years of public accounting experience, Mary Minor has experience in a range of consulting services to provide value to clients, such as conducting audits of business processes and controls, performing assessments to mitigate risks and providing recommendations for internal control improvements. She also possesses a depth of knowledge related to internal audit procedures and internal controls. Mary Minor serves clients in a variety of industries, including publicly traded companies, governmental, higher education, healthcare, and financial institutions.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors