Matthew Breaux, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Prior to joining P&N in 2012, Matthew worked for a Big Four accounting firm for two years.
Matthew's professional experience includes performing and supervising audits for clients in a wide variety of clients. His main focus is on clients in the financial services industry specifically consumer finance companies.
Matthew has experience in all aspects of an audit engagement, including planning, evaluation of internal control systems, substantive audit testing, supervision, and preparation of financial statements and note disclosures.
Additionally, Matthew is involved in the firm's Campus Ambassador Program in helping with the college recruiting efforts.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Club Blue Member, Boy's and Girl's Club