Melissa is a Manager in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. Melissa joined the firm in 2004.
Melissa’s areas of practice include individual and corporate taxation as well as tax planning and research. Her clients include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, estates, and individuals. She works with closely held businesses, consolidated entities, and multi-state businesses in a variety of industries including manufacturing, investment, personal services, timber, and oil and gas.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Accountancy, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, Louisiana State University
- Member, Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Live Oak Methodist Church