Michael Morse, CPA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Michael joined the firm in 2011 after completing his Masters of Business Administration at Louisiana State University where he also earned his Bachelor's degree.
Michael has worked with a wide range of clients from large, public companies to small, private operations providing audit and consultation services in such industries as employee benefit plans, oilfield services, and manufacturing. He performs financial statement audits and other services for a variety of clients in these and other industries. Michael has several years of experience in planning and executing internal and compliance audits, including Sarbanes Oxley Section 404.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Master of Business Administration, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants