Randy LeBeau, CPA, is a Associate Director in P&N’s Consulting Services Group of the firm’s New Orleans area practice. With over 7 years of public accounting experience, and over a decade in assisting organizations to meet and exceed their operational performance goals, Randy has proven his expertise in the fields of financial management, audit, compliance, implementation projects, and structural facility build outs. Prior to joining the firm, Randy managed the testing, implementation, roll out, and support of P2P, O2C, & R2R for a global $5 billion company. Randy has a comprehensive understanding of multi entity GAAP requirements, internal control standards, GASB governmental practices, State and Federal compliance reporting, Contractual Government aviation compliance, ILOTA trust account management, treasury cash flow management and large project implementations.
Randy is currently a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA) where he serves on the Business for Business committee, Oil & Gas committe, and the Restaurant Hospitality committee.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Member, LCPA oil & Gas Committee
- Member, LCPA Restaurant & Hospitality Committee
- Member, LCPA Business for Business (B4B) Committee
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants