Robbi is an Associate Director of Internal Audit in the Controls & Risk Group. After spending a decade in audit/compliance/business advisory at a large public utility, he will focus on expanding the business while contributing to internal audit- and controls-related projects.
Robbi has over a decade of leadership experience and a background in risk analysis, control development and process improvement. He gained an education of Washington D.C. as a White House intern for the deputy assistant to the president, a liaison to the U.S. House and Senate, and a special assistant to the U.S. secretary of education. Robbi completed a Master of International Affairs at the George H.W. Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University before serving in threats and emergency preparedness for the Homeland Security Institute. He went on to be the senior manager of corporate compliance and advisory and then the director of operational assurance (internal audit) at the nation's largest public utility.
Robbi is the author of two political thrillers - The Other Virus: A Novel and The Missionary.
Education & Certifications
- Project Management Professional
- Master of Arts, International Relations, Intelligence & Middle Eastern Affairs, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications, Public Relations, College of the Ozarks
- Member, Project Management International (PMI)
- Member, Knoxville West High School Swim Team Board of Directors
- Volunteer, Bearden Middle School Swim Team
- Officer, Redeemer Church of Knoxville