Robert (Bob) Brickman, CPA is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Bob joined the firm in 2009, and now has close to 29 years of experience in public accounting, serving both privately held and public companies.
Bob started his career in 1989 with Deloitte's audit practice in Boston. He worked in a variety of industries, with a focus on manufacturing, consumer business, software and other technology companies. While at KPMG in New Orleans, Bob served public companies during the dawn of the Sarbanes-Oxley era. As an audit partner, Bob's clients included oil and gas, oilfield service, maritime and shipping, among other industries.
Bob has extensive experience assisting clients with audit and accounting services, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising activities, and other business challenges. He has worked closely with equity and debt offerings in both public and private equity markets, including IPOs on major exchanges, secondary SEC offerings and private placements. Reflecting his experience and interest, Bob is leading the firm's initiative in serving early stage growth companies and he recently served as President of the Association for Corporate Growth - Louisiana chapter, a national networking organization.
Bob also serves many of the firm's leading non-profit and employee benefit plan clients.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Haverford College
- Accounting Program, Northeastern University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Officer, Association of Corporate Growth, Louisiana Chapter
- Advisory Board, New Orleans BioInnovation Center
- Board Member, Jewish Endowment Foundation of Greater New Orleans
- Past Vice-Chairman of the Board, Unity of Greater New Orleans
- Past President, Temple Sinai, New Orleans
- Board Member, Metro Crime Commission