Robert (Rob) D. King, CPA/ABV/CFF, is an Associate Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm, Rob was a shareholder of a Hattiesburg-based valuation and litigation services practice.
Rob provides a range of valuation and litigation support services for clients. The valuation services are primarily for estate and gift tax purposes, purchases and sales of businesses, and equitable distributions and community property related to divorces. The litigation support services consist of estimating damages in personal injury and wrongful death actions.
Rob is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Mississippi (License No. 6063) and Louisiana (License No. S26928).
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Patterson School of Accountancy, University of Mississippi
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee - Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Litigation Services Committee - Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants