Rodney Combs, CPA, CGAP, CFSA, CGMA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. He joined the firm in 2004. Prior to joining P&N, Rodney worked for a local Baton Rouge CPA firm for five years.
Rodney’s professional experience includes performing and supervising audits for governmental entities, non-profit organizations, financial institutions and other clients. He also has extensive experience performing single audits of many different federal award programs and is knowledgeable of the regulatory, compliance and reporting requirements of the Louisiana Legislative Auditor. His experience includes advising clients in areas of application of accounting principles, internal control strengths and weaknesses and operating efficiency.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- Certified Governmental Auditing Professional
- Graduate, National Banking School, McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southern University
- Supervisory Committee Member, Essential Federal Credit Union
- Past President, University Chapter of National Association of Black Accountants
- Member, National Association of Black Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants