Ryan Aldridge is a Manager in P&N's Consulting Services Group. Ryan joined the firm in 2014 and is responsible for leading and managing projects in the areas of class action and mass tort claims administration.
Ryan is a strategic problem solver who works closely with clients to develop solutions for complex matters including claims management, data analysis, and technology integration. He has gained valuable expertise on high profile matters involving complex claims including In Re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” (MDL 2179) and In Re: E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company C-8 Personal Injury Litigation (MDL 2433). Ryan has served in operational leadership roles for numerous settlement programs in the areas of consumer, antitrust, TCPA, personal injury and mass torts, and labor & employment.
Ryan effectively guides teams and manages projects through the entire life cycle including notice distribution, technology development, claims adjudication, and funds distribution.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Louisiana State University
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI) - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Board of Directors, Project Management Institute - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Membership Chair, Club Blue, the Boys & Girls Club Young Professionals Organization
- Mentor, Boys & Girls Club eMentor Program
- Member, Boys & Girls Club Steak and Stake Fundraiser Committee