ArticlePandemic-Related Tax Relief for Restaurants & Bars
Sharon B. Cassiere, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. Sharon joined the firm in 1996 and was named a Director in 2005. Prior to joining the firm, she was employed by various local public accounting firms in Metairie and Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Sharon assists individual and business clients in tax planning and consulting. She also assists individuals in the areas of personal financial planning focusing on tax, retirement, estate and investment planning. Sharon works with several non-profit agencies assisting them in accounting and tax compliance with the IRS. She serves a variety of clients ranging from professional services to restaurants and non-profit clients.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, McNeese State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member-at-Large, Financial Planning Association
- Board Member - Treasurer, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
- Member, Louisiana Restaurant Association