Skye Duhon is a Manager with P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2007.
Skye’s experiences include compiling financial data for use by management, enhancement and support of Sage and Intuit accounting software programs, and business reporting. She assists clients with day-to-day needs within accounting systems as well as more comprehensive process review and development surrounding accounting software programs.
Skye has conducted multiple projects from initiation to completion, including restructuring charts of accounts, software conversions and implementations (including Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 50, Sage Fixed Assets, and Intuit QuickBooks software programs), and multi-state unclaimed property (escheat) reporting. She has also worked on a wide range of other projects, including coordinating settlement fund check disbursements ranging from 500 to 50,000 checks, developing custom processes involving Excel macros, creating processes around exporting/importing data into accounting software programs, and Interim Financial Director duties including day-to-day activities such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliations, and financial reporting.
Education & Certifications
- Intacct Implementation Specialist
- Sage 100 Certified Payroll Consultant
- Certified Sage Software Consultant
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Sage 50 Premier Advisor
- Master of Business Administration, Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, McNeese State University
- Ambassador, One Acadiana
- Member, One Acadiana
- Member, The 705 Group
- Member, The St. Landry Professionals
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Board Member and Finance Committee Chair, Academie Franco-Louisianaise de Sunset
- Advisory Council Member and Finance Committee Chair, St. Ignatius School
- Marketing and Ticketing Volunteer, SIS Drama Club