Stephen Blitz, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Tax Services Group. He joined the firm in 2015.
Stephen has extensive public accounting experience with a focus on the Affordable Care Act compliance, Federal tax compliance, planning and research. The majority of Stephen’s work has been with S-corporations, partnership, and high net-worth individuals in various industries in the Greater New Orleans area. He has extensive experience assisting clients with tax issues associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and has been a frequent speaker to various professional organizations on business implementation of ACA.
Stephen is a past Treasurer of Congregation Beth Israel.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Cum Laude, University of New Orleans
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Corporate Growth
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Past Treasurer, Congregation of Beth Israel