Steve Landry, CPA, is a Director of Tax Client Services at Postlethwaite & Netterville.
Steve has over 35 years of domestic and international tax experience working for a Big Four accounting firm for a variety of industries, especially oil and gas and construction. Steve spent six years as Vice President of world-wide tax for a Fortune 50 multi-national publicly traded integrated oil and gas company, with primary responsibility for all taxes on a worldwide basis. Steve has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, succession planning and wealth transfer analysis. During his tenure in public accounting, he last served the National Tax function as the Energy Sector Tax Leader for Oil & Gas.
He is a member of the AICPA and the Texas Society of CPAs. He serves on the board of Make-A-Wish Texas Gulf Coast and Louisiana and the Board of Trustees of Loyola University of New Orleans. Steve also served as the Tax Committee chair for American Petroleum Institute (API) .
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics, Summa Cum Laude, Loyola University New Orleans
- Member, Texas Society of CPAs
- Board of Trustees, Loyola University of New Orleans
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Make-A-Wish Texas Gulf Coast and Louisiana