Suzanne Giroir, CPA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Suzanne joined P&N in 1990 after graduating from Nicholls State University.
Suzanne serves as the lead auditor for several of the firm's audit clients. She supervises personnel, reviews the work of the engagement team, and assists with the training of firm personnel.
Suzanne's audit and accounting experience includes serving as the audit associate director for several financial institutions, governmental entities, non-profit organizations. She also serves as the associate director for a review of a sugar manufacturing company and the audit associate director for an equipment dealership and two towing companies.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Nicholls State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Finance Committee Member, St. Jules Church
- Finance Committee Member, Ascension Catholic Regional Diocesan School
- Finance Committee Chair, St. Elizabeth School