Tabatha Broussard, CPA, is a Director in the P&N Tax Services Group. She joined the firm in 2004, and has over 15 years of accounting experience. She provides services to clients in south Louisiana, Houston, and Dallas/Fort Worth.
Tabatha's areas of practice include individual, partnership and corporate taxation as well as tax planning and research. She works with closely held businesses and related individuals, consolidated entities, multi-state businesses, and public companies. Her industry focus areas include insurance, oil and gas, retail and services, restaurants, and healthcare.
Tabatha also has knowledge and experience in preparing and reviewing income tax provisions for both private and public companies according to ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes as well as acquisition and divestiture transactions.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Former Member/Founding Member, Rotaract Professionals of Baton Rouge
- Treasurer and Board Member, CMTC Alliance
- Member, St. Thomas More Women's Ministry
- Chair, St. Thomas More Catholic Church Finance Council
- Member, St. Thomas More Catholic School Board