Tabatha Broussard, CPA, is a Director in the P&N Tax Services Group. She joined the firm in 2004.
Tabatha's areas of practice include individual, partnership and corporate taxation as well as tax planning and research. She works with closely held businesses and related individuals, consolidated entities, multi-state businesses and public companies. She focuses in industry areas including insurance, oil and gas exploration and production, oilfield services, manufacturing, investment, and food services.
Tabatha also has knowledge and experience in preparing and reviewing income tax provisions for both private and public companies according to ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Rotaract Professionals of Baton Rouge
- Treasurer and Board Member, CMTC-OVM US
- Member, St. Thomas More Catholic Church Finance Council
- Member, St. Thomas More Women's Ministry