Tara Oskins, CPA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, she began her career at a Big Four accounting firm.
Tara's industry experience includes SEC clients in the energy sector as well as governmental, manufacturing and distribution, gaming and a variety of others. Tara's experience also includes employee benefit plans with a focus on health and welfare plans. Her professional services have included executing all aspects of the audit engagement cycle including planning, risk assessment, internal control evaluation, substantive and compliance testing, project management, reporting, and board presentation.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Advanced Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate - Health & Welfare Plans
- Bachelor of General Studies, Louisiana State University
- Member, LCPA Emerging CPA Committee
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants