Tim has over 30 years of experience working in various accounting and human resources capacities for companies, including 8 years in public accounting as a member of the assurance service line serving publicly traded and closely held companies and providing audit and consultation services in the oil and gas field services, mining, construction, inland water transportation, water utilities, wholesale food distribution, professional sports franchises, steel manufacturing, and real estate and hospitality industries.
His industry experience includes involvement with initial public offerings, follow-on secondary debt and equity public offerings, bankruptcy proceedings and multiple systems implementations to improve business processes over accounts payable and vendor invoice functions, human resources information system (HRIS), scheduling/time and attendance and absence tracking as well as an enterprise resource planning system. Tim's background also includes involvement with several multi-national operations including locations in Mexico, Brazil, Trinidad and Indonesia.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Business Administration, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, Society of Human Resources Management
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Sponsor, American Heart Association - Heart Walk
- Sponsor, St. Paul's School - Business and Engineering Program
- Board Member, Northshore College Enhancement Foundation