Tim O'Brien, CPA, is an Associate Director in P&N's Accounting & Assurance Services Group. He joined the firm in 2010.
Tim has worked with a wide range of clients from from large, public companies to small, private operations. He has provided audit and assurance services to clients in a variety of industries, including non-profit, hospitality, oilfield services, engineering, manufacturing, and others.
Tim's experience includes performing and supervising financial statement audits, employee benefit plan audits, reviews, and compilations. He has managed audit engagements on financial statements prepared under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in addition to those reported in accordance with US GAAP.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Accountancy, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, United Way of Southeast Louisiana - Financial Review Comittee
- , Leadership Jefferson
- Member, Young Leadership Council