Tom Friou, CPA, is an Associate Director in P&N’s Consulting Services Group. Tom has over 30+ years of extensive professional experience in accounting and financial operations and 25+ years of management experience helping organizations meet their operational goals in a broad range of business initiatives to improve process efficiencies and reduce overhead.Prior to joining P&N, Tom served in various financial management positions for two publicly traded companies as well as a senior manager for a Big Four public accounting firm. In his role as a senior manager, Tom managed multi-location audit and review services in the retail sector as well as audit and review services in the property/casualty insurance sector.
Tom is a decisive business leader who works and communicates effectively with all levels and combines strong business acumen with the ability to conceive profitable and efficient solutions.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Tulane University
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Cum Laude, University of Mississippi
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Louisiana Society of CPAs