Tonya Duplantis, CPA, PMP, CGMA, is an Associate Director in P&N's Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2019.
Tonya has 25 years of diverse industry exposure, having worked in a range of accounting and operational management roles for a publicly-traded international leasing company. Her experience includes activities related to due diligence, acquisition, business integration, system implementation, process improvement, business restructure, project management, and market strategy.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Project Management Professional
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Business Administration, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Southwestern Louisiana
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)