Steve Sandahl, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. Steve joined the firm in 1975 and became a Director in 1980.
Steve concentrates in the areas of partnerships, corporate taxation, mergers and acquisitions, and recapitalizations. His clients are primarily partnerships, non-profit organizations, medical practice groups, and professional services firms.
Steve has extensive experience in corporate taxation, business transactions of negotiations of complex buy-sell agreements, and financial and estate planning for high income professionals. He has also done work in the area of compensation methods and employment agreements and issues relative to large multi-generational family entities, including corporations, partnerships, and LLCs as well as in corporate liquidations and reorganizations.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Medical Group Managers' Association