ArticleNavigating Campaign Finance Reporting
William Thiele, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Tax Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2012, he served as the Transportation Controller for a manufacturing company.
With over ten years in public accounting, William's experience includes performing agreed-upon procedures (AUP) for clients in the healthcare industry, as well as tax services for clients in many other industries. He serves as the Treasurer for a non-profit organization in the Lafayette area. William is also an Advanced Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting/Finance, Michigan Tech University
- Member of Class XXXIII, Leadership Lafayette
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, Festival International de Louisiane
- Treasurer, The Mystic Krewe of Apollo de Lafayette
- Member, Acadiana Center for the Arts
- Alumni Member, Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity