Webinar: GAAP Update for Not-for-Profit Entities: Revenue Recognition
Many not-for-profit organizations will be in a unique position when it comes to preparing their financial statements for the year ending December 31, 2019 (or June 30, 2020 if on a fiscal year-end) in that there are two new revenue related standards that could impact accounting and reporting:
- ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (“ASC 606”); and
- ASU 2018-08 Clarifying the Scope and the Accounting Guidance for Contributions Received and Contribution Made (“ASU 2018-08”).
Join Elaine Garvey for this webinar as she guides you through the information your organization needs to know to prepare and implement these standards.
This webinar is offered free of charge.
- Understand impacts of ASU 2018-08 and ASC 606
- Learn steps and best practices to implement changes
This qualifies for 1 CPE credit in Louisiana. CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour. To receive CPE credit, you must view the webinar live and participate in the online poll questions throughout the webinar. CPE credit cannot be issued for groups or for only listening to the webinar.
- Program level: Overview
- Advance preparation: None
- Field of study: Accounting and Auditing
These downloadables are additional tools you can use for further study after class.Download the PPT Slides for P&N Not-For-Profit Webinar - Revenue Recognition