Don McLean, CPA, is a Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. He joined the firm in 2015. Prior to joining P&N, Don worked for a Baton Rouge-based CPA firm for 15 years and worked for the State of Louisiana for seven years.
Don's professional experience includes performing and supervising audits for clients in a variety of activities including governmental, non-profit, construction contractors, and other commercial entities. Don also has extensive experience in all aspects of an audit engagement including planning, staff supervision, evaluating and testing of internal controls, substantive audit testing, compliance test of state and federal laws, guidelines and circulars required with grant awards, and preparation of financial statements and note disclosures.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Board Treasurer, Louisiana Industries for the Disabled, Inc (d.b.a. UpLIFTD)
- , Boy Scouts of America
- , St. Jean Vianney Church