John Piland, CPA, CGMA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. He joined the firm in 2014 and has over 30 years of experience.
John’s focus areas include TV and cable broadcast, construction, commercial and residential real estate and finance companies. He has extensive experience in tax structures for business transactions including acquisitions, mergers, liquidations and tax planning for business and individuals. He also works closely with privately held businesses, multi-state businesses and consolidated entities.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Humboldt State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of California Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, LA ALS Society