Stephen Mehaffey, CPA, JD, is an Associate Director in P&N's Tax Services Group. He has over 25 years of accounting experience and a wealth of experience in employee benefits.
Stephen's experience includes financial planning, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning, with an emphasis in employee benefits. During Steve's career he has worked in the following capacities as they relate to employee benefits: plan auditor; third-party administrator; legal counsel; financial advisor (while holding his Series 7 and 66 licenses); insurance advisor (while holding his health, life, long-term care, and annuity licenses); and plan consultant. He keeps advise clients and various types of employers; including, but not limited to, construction, healthcare, Indian Tribes, non-profit organization, governmental agencies and advertising agencies.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Law, Cum Laude, Gonzaga University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Gonzaga University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Oregon State Bar